- Undertake data collection, pre-process and analyze structured and unstructured data.
- Build models to address business problems.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Analyse large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Deliver outputs with the goal to identify competitive advantages and help implement these in practice.
- Help choose, evaluate and integrate data science and machine learning tools and processes into our data platform.
- Contribute to our existing data engineering platform.
- Help in identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Be part of the domain expertise team around data analytics.
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra).
- Problem-solving attitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; Graduate Degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
- Experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst or in Data Mining.
- Understanding of Machine-Learning and Operations Research.
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset.
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g.Hadoop).
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Autonomous with strong collaboration skills to be used transversally throughout the company.
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills who can easily understand complex solutions, and has the ability to integrate multiple technology domains.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.