You are part of our R&D department which develops Kudelski IoT solutions for our customers. More particularly, within a Server team, you are a multitalented developer in charge of several components based on AWS technology that implement web services and web applications devoted to managing security service platform for IoT Solutions.
- Contribute to define software architecture by proposing efficient solutions
- Challenge technical decisions, web services designs and provide inputs for improvement
- Provide qualified code (tested and documented)
- Fix issues that arise from testing/customers
- Create or update all the relevant and required technical documents (design, Test, etc.)
- Follow quality development rules and recommendations (unitary test, change management, build management, Software factory…)
- Perform code reviews and suggest improvements
- Work in Agile mode and Test Driven development process
- Collaborate and work closely with other teams in Switzerland and India.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science (HES or EPF)
- 1-2 years of experience in development
- Strong knowledge in the following technologies: Software Design, Java, AWS Cloud PaaS, SaaS, Serverless, Docker, RESTful web Services.
- Knowledge in the following technologies: React JS, Bootstrap, SOAP UI, Hibernate, AWS Cloud, Docker, SaaS / PaaS
- Curious and proactive mindset with a high sense of ownership and commitment
- Knowledge of IoT business is an asset
- Fluent in English and French
- Hard worker & team player who gets the job done with enthusiasm in a very demanding business environment
- Good communication and collaboration skills, ready to go extra-mile to achieve great results.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.