Publié Il y a 6 jours
You are part of our R&D department which develops Nagra Pay TVs and IoT solutions for our customers. As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you are responsible of deploying and maintaining our SaaS services up and running You are a mina actor on the continuous improvement of the automation, performances, scalability and monitoring of our solutions. You will join a small and friendly team with strong leadership whose members share a collaborative mindset with people from development and operations.
- Install and upgrade systems in AWS environment, based on EC2 IaaS, EKS service, AWS natives services and databases services
- Troubleshoot reliability issue (availability, performance, monitoring, …)
- Contribute to software and architecture design based on performance and reliability observations, on industry best practices.
- Follow AWS services evolution and propose related product improvements
- Participates on Kubernetes/AWS deployment standards definition and promotion across development teams
- Ensure security patching policy is applied in a regular basis
- Collaborate with Development and Operations teams around the world
- Ensure 3rd level of support to operations teams in case of infrastructure issue
- Participate to the company DevOps transformation, assist developers in their responsibilities and knowledge evolution, and help to progressively increase the DevOps mindset across the company.
- Master degree, with more than 3 years of experience in cloud deployments
- Strong knowledge in Kubernetes, AWS services, networking, cloud security
- Good experience with solutions deployment and monitoring in AWS
- Ability to develop tools and scripts to automate infrastructure deployment/upgrades
- Familiar with Agile framework, DevOps concepts
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Team player, curious, pragmatic, rigorous
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- AWS services (EC2, VPC, Security Groups, Load-balancer, Scaling groups, S3, Lambda, …) – AWS certification is a plus
- AWS Cloud security concepts and tooling (IAM, CloudTrail, GuardDuty, Secrets Manager)
- Kubernetes knowledge: Standard deployment and usage of Kubernetes product, of EKS in AWS
- Network: firewall, TCP, firewall, routing
- Cloud deployment tools : Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
ADDITIONNAL KNOWLEDGE APPRECIATED
- Monitoring tools: Grafana, Prometheus, node exporter
- User management tools (IAM, KeyCloak), AWS ACLs and Security Groups, Trusted advisor, AWS Config, DDOS protection tools (CloudFlare or AWS Shield)
- Scripting capabilities: Python, bash, …
- Databases knowledge: MongoDB, Oracle, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.