‘Salut’ from Lausanne and Fribourg, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Basel, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organized teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a Frontend Developer
- You collaborate with designers on the creation of delightful and accessible interfaces aiming for first-class user experience
- You create, document and maintain component libraries and style guides
- You like supporting developers with your best practices as a frontend developer regarding performance and accessibility
- You work in a self-organized team, and participate in decisions that have a direct impact on the success of projects
- You enjoy discovering new technologies and further your education in them
Your profile as a Frontend Developer
- You have experience with semantic HTML and a deep understanding of how CSS works
- You are used to programming decoupled CSS with patterns like BEM or utility-first
- You believe in accessibility of interfaces and are experienced in applying the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- You like Vue.js and/or React frameworks
- You speak and write French and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- Continuing professional development & conference budget
- An office at the heart of Lausanne with wonderful lake views
- More goodies
See for yourself at Kununu and Glassdor
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in French, you are welcome to do so.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.