The Camptocamp Infrastructure Department is looking for a Cloud Native Consultant focused on Kubernetes technologies in Switzerland.
We know, use and contribute to many open source solutions. You can find our full technical stack on StackShare: https://stackshare.io/camptocamp/infrastructure
In this role, you will work as a Kubernetes expert to new or existing customers to drive containerization and promote automation best pratices like Infrastructure as Code and/or GitOps. You will answer customer questions about best practices around reliability, scalability, maintainability, high availability, as well as strategic issues related to on-premises or cloud deployment to make recommendations appropriate to their environments. You will focus not only on technology, but also on people and processes, to bring real added value in terms of innovation and collaboration.
Your day as a Cloud Native Consultant
As a cloud-native consultant, you will be involved in various phases of customer projects in collaboration with other specialists in our team. Your responsibilities will be varied and some examples are included below.
- You meet potential customers to understand their needs and propose a transformation path to containerization
- You demonstrate OpenShift features, infrastructure as Code or GitOps best practices
- You make architecture proposals taking into account the specific context of a customer and in particular the existing services to be integrated into the platform
- You help customers deploy all operational services to efficiently manage Day 2, security updates and upgrades to the various platform components
- You share your knowledge and learn new technologies with the other Camptocamp's teams, improve our good practices and see how we can turn this into added value for our customers
Your essential skills
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or a related technical discipline
- You have 3+ years of experience working with containers, Kubernetes and cloud-native technologies
- You have a proven experience in design, building and day to day operations of OpenShift and/or Kubernetes platforms with a focus on infrastructure concerns including networking, storage, virtualization, security, logging, monitoring, high availability, and system resilience
- You applied knowledge of DevOps culture and practices like continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD), and automated provisioning
- You have the courage to say - "I am not sure" - and ask questions to your colleagues
- You are comfortable working with distributed teams, including interacting with open source communities
- You are autonomous, you learn quickly, and you put new knowledge into practice
- You are willing to travel to customer locations (mainly in the French part of Switzerland)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication (French and English) and presentation skills
The icing on the cake
- You have a good command of German
- You are already Certified Kubernetes (CKA, CKAD and/or CKS)
- You are already a Red Hat Certified Professional (RHCSA/RHCE/EX280/EX288)
Are you afraid to not match all those skills ? No worries, keep applying and we'll see how motivated you’re to learn new things!
We offer you
At Camptocamp, work is like nowhere else. You will join a young, dynamic and fast-growing company. We offer you:
- A motivating, modern and constantly evolving work environment
- An open culture with little hierarchy, which encourages individual initiative
- Close-knit, dynamic teams where the human factor plays a central role
- Innovative and formative projects
- Modern and competitive working conditions
Start of employment: To be discussed
Location: Lausanne (Switzerland)
Work rate: We are flexible and you can choose between 80% and 100%
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.