At Wecan we build clever B2B applications on blockchain based systems for large customers. In order to support our growth, we are immediately recruiting for a Senior Mobile Developer based in Geneva.
As a Senior Mobile Developer, you are working together with Product Owners, Architect, Mobile Developers and UX Designer to help us deliver applications with excellence at heart. You are in charge of transforming ideas and specifications into actionable products for our high-end customers.
Roles & Responsabilities
Our ambition is nourished by a strong team spirit. In your daily professional life, this translates into simple, well-constructed and well-executed actions.
• Handling a business case from inception to operations
• Be owner of several business and technical domains
• Contribute to the evolution of our underpinning proprietary technology
• Always keep an eye on security by following secure coding best practices
• Provide 3rd level support
Your profile You have a strong interest in new technologies and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit. You are able to manage heavy workloads and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• 5 years of professional experience in complex IT landscapes • Solid expertise developing complex APIs with C# on .net core using Entity framework
• Proven experience building mobile application with TypeScript, ReactNative and Expo framework
• Fluent in French and English is a requirement
• Knowledge of the Realm database engine is a strong plus
• Flexibility and motivation
• Strong team spirit, transparent communication and self-management
• Result driven
• Passionate about new technologies
• Ability to work for and in a team
• Autonomous worker, able to work independently
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skill