As children, we dreamt of becoming explorers, to discover and uncover things that existed only in our minds.
Today that creativity remains and we apply it to everything we do. Our mission, together with our clients, is to discover, design and launch IT solutions that make a positive impact on their business.
At Stellium we believe everything is possible, and it’s not "rocket science".
Stellium is a Swiss IT Consulting & Service company focused on Identity & Security, Tailored Integrations and DevOps & Automation.
- Develop, design, implement, and test solutions and applications' software
- Independently perform analysis to develop and implement high-level designs
- Perform requirements assessment and define functional specification activities
- Remain current on industry standards in cloud and web development
- Have the ability to research, develop and propose new technologies to improve solution architecture
- Find and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement
- Make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Ensure solutions are stable, secure, and compliant with the companies' standards and practices
- Author technical and functional documentation
- Support presales activities through functional scoping and solution design
- Author or support blog articles and marketing campaigns
- Soft skills and mindset aligned with our values (https://www.stellium.ch/join-us)
- Solid experience as an application developer (or relevant position)
- Solid experience with Microsoft Azure
- In-depth understanding of software and development fundaments
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Ability to mentor, collaborate and work well within a team
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Minimum knowledge of security principles for web development
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or another relevant field (Bachelor's degree minimum)
- Strong experience with .NET frameworks like Forms, MVC and Core (5 years minimum)
- Strong experience around the design and development of Web APIs (REST) and the OpenAPI Specification (3 years minimum)
- Strong experience with the implementation of common authentication and authorization protocols like OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect (3 years minimum)
- Practical experience with front-end frameworks like React, Angular or Vue (2 years minimum)
- Strong experience within software development lifecycle methodologies like SCRUM or Agile, and tools like TFS, Azure DevOps or GitHub (5 years minimum)
- Strong experience with developing in continuous integration and deployment environment
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Strong experience in application performance profiling, tuning, and debugging
- Strong experience in leading and driving automated UI unit test and code coverage
- Strong experience with workload time estimations
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.