Responsibilities: As our ERP Technical Leader, you will
- Audit and review its current set-up to understand its structure and identified the rights technical needs to stabalized the software suffering from 2 years of development.
- Create the right process with the ERP team in term of bugs fixing, new implementation, to assure that decision are wisely taken at a global level and properly executed at a technical level.
- Ensure that the way Odoo works aligned with people processes, and therefore well understood and trusted across the company.
- Identify development needs and ensure their implementation via our on-site development team or by managing external service providers if needed.
- Drive new implementation and request for development by challenging key users, by assisting them in the development of their business cases
- Continue to develop the system architecture, ensuring that our Odoo system remains as close as possible to the standard, for stability reasons.
- Bachelor in a business or technology related field (masters degree a plus)
- Expert in providing support and product ownership for an Odoo installation, either through a System Integrator or though managing a large Odoo installation as a product owner or siminlar role.
- Excellent written and spoken english (minimum level C1)
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude
- Proactive, pragmatic, entrepreneurial – willing to go the extra mile when needed
- Thrives in fast paced and dynamic environments; can cope with moving targets.
- Patient and willing to help the Odoo users in the company.
- Passionate about ERP, processes, and in particular Odoo.
- Able to defend the “standard Odoo” process .
- As a technical leader, you have a business common sense as well as leading experience.
- You can can demonstrate your technical knowledge in managing an ERP and other database.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.