We are looking for a senior software engineer to build web applications that run, configure, and visualize our AI-based sports analytics system. You will be working with engineers and internal operators specializing in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, and Sports Logistics. The group ensures an end-to-end software solution runs efficiently for real-time delivery of data from thousands of sporting events every year.
Responsibilities & duties
- Develop web applications that power our Computer Vision-based tracking system.
- Contribute across our stack, from web front-end, backend API’s, and databases
- Maintain best practices for software development, including deployment process, documentation, and adherence to and improvement of coding standards.
- Discuss and distribute knowledge, technical concepts, and ideas with any member of our diverse organization
- Performance analysis and monitoring
- Ability to lead technical discussions and feature prioritization
- Server-side: Elixir/Phoenix, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Node, Rust, Golang, Pulsar
- Infrastructure: AWS EC2 and S3, Docker, Linux, Grafana, Prometheus, Loki.
- Version Control: Git
Required skills & experience
- 3-5+ years software engineering experience
- Experience building web applications
- Experience with React
- Experience with SQL & relational databases
- Software engineering experience: modern software development practices and tools, distributed systems, database systems, performance tuning
- Strong appetite for learning and working with technologies used by other engineering teams within the company
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent experience
- Expertise with the Elixir packages for server-side development: Phoenix, Ecto, ex-aws
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Three.js, HTML5 Video, and/or Canvas
- Experience with ffmpeg
- Experience with Rust
- Prior leadership responsibilities, including deploys and release management with technical and non-technical staff
- Experience building real-time, interactive web front-end experiences
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.