As a Full Stack Developer you will develop digital sustainability solutions for your clients. Here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
- Gather specification (scoping) to establish product backlogs and write user stories
- Participate in software architecture design
- Develop state of the art Life Cycle Analysis models in collaboration with Quantis consultants
- Develop custom-built solutions for sustainability with a focus on code quality
- Automate deployment processes in the cloud
Other responsibilities could include:
- Leading the software development projects
- Managing client relations
- Facilitating workshops to scope digital tool development
Does this describe you and your next role?
- You’re an experienced developer looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts to translate their insights and expertise into powerful digital tools.
- You’re convinced that Agile methodologies and Clean code practices are essential to build useful and maintainable software.
- You’re excited about software design, architecture and technologies. You have a curious mind and enjoy a good problem to solve.
- You are always looking for ways to improve how software is built and delivered.
- For 3-5+ years you have been sharpening your software design skills and have contributed to software running in production.
- You are an experienced Java developer, you are familiar with web technologies (Angular Typescript, HTML 5, CSS), with relational databases.
- You communicate in fluent French and professional English.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.