Nested is a game changing social trading platform aimed at facilitating the financial connectivity for the crypto community.
Multi-chain and built to scale, Nested allows users to build a profile and then create, copy, manage, update, send and share financial portfolios.
These financial portfolios — the ‘Nested portfolios’— are represented as non-fungible tokens (NFTs) reflecting sets of tokens.
Whenever a user’s Nested portfolio is copied, he/she earns associated royalties. The more copies of a portfolio are made, the more royalties a user will earn!
Nested’s team has put a lot of effort into designing the most user-friendly app, while preserving the highest level of decentralization.
As a fullstack engineer. you will be working on the Nested Finance platform, which allows to manage portfolios in the form of NFTs.
Some of the missions include:
- Create new interactions and data flow in the Front-Server-Blockchain architecture.
- Work on new projects launched in the Nested Finance ecosystem
- Implement visual and interactive elements that users engage with
- Work on delivering the best user experience to abstract the complexity of crypto
- Maintain high quality of code, to create robust solutions with the team
- Work closely with the Founder, CTO, designers and the engineers to ensure efficient workflows and a clean product.
Autonomy in your work will be of utmost importance.
- Curious about cryptocurrencies and DeFi. (No prior knowledge of Blockchain and Solidity language)
- To be fluent with React and NodeJs.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development or relative fields or being a genius.
- Bonus: solidity/web3js/AWS/NestJS/Redis/PostregSQL/Tailwind
- Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment.
- Get a part of the NST tokens and Nested shares allocation.
- High performance office equipment.
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.