You are part of our R&D department which develops Nagra Pay TVs solutions for our customers. As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you are responsible of deploying and maintaining our SaaS services up and running. You are a major actor on the continuous improvement of the automation, performances, scalability and monitoring of our solutions. You will join a small and friendly team with strong leadership whose members share a collaborative mindset with people from development and operations.
- Install and upgrade systems in AWS environment, based on EC2 IaaS, EKS service, AWS natives services and databases services
- Troubleshoot reliability issue (availability, performance, monitoring, etc.)
- Contribute to software and architecture design based on performance and reliability observations, on industry best practices.
- Collaborate with security architects to define and implement cloud security features.
- Follow AWS services evolution and propose related product improvements.
- Participates on Kubernetes/AWS deployment standards definition and promotion across development teams.
- Monitor and improve cloud costs by implementing cloud best practices.
- Ensure security patching policy is applied in a regular basis.
- Collaborate with Development and Operations teams around the world.
- Ensure 3rd level of support to operations teams in case of deployment or performance issue.
- Participate to the company DevOps transformation, assist developers in their responsibilities and knowledge evolution, and help to progressively increase the DevOps mindset across the company.
- Master degree, with more than 3 years of experience in cloud deployments
- Strong knowledge and experience in Kubernetes, AWS services, networking
- Strong knowledge and experience in cloud security implementation
- Good experience with solutions deployment and monitoring in AWS
- Ability to develop tools and scripts to automate infrastructure deployment/upgrades
- Familiar with Agile framework, DevOps concepts
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Team player, curious, pragmatic, rigorous
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- AWS services (Load-balancer, Autoscaling groups, EKS, S3, Lambda, EC2, VPC, Security Groups, etc) – AWS certifications are a plus
- Kubernetes knowledge: Standard deployment and usage of Kubernetes product – Kubernetes certifications are a plus
- Service Mesh concepts – Istio is a plus
- Cloud deployment tools: Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Helm
- AWS Cloud security concepts and tooling: IAM, CloudTrail, Secrets Manager, DDOS protection tools, CloudFlare, etc
- Hands-on experience in Linux
- Experience working with version control systems such as CodeCommit/GitHub/GitLab
- Network: firewall, TCP, firewall, routing, ACLs
ADDITIONNAL KNOWLEDGE APPRECIATED
- Monitoring tools: Grafana, Prometheus, AlertManager, Kiali
- CI/CD pipelines architecture and technologies: Jenkins, GitLab, AWS CodePipeline
- KeyCloak user management tools
- Scripting capabilities: Python, bash, …
- Databases knowledge: MongoDB, Oracle, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.