We are a Swiss digital agency, and we like to do things a bit differently – something also appreciated by our clients. This means that we are looking to strengthen the team for all locations.
A day as a Sysadmin (Internal IT)
- You like working in a collaborative and agile environment
- Your passion is building, deploying and maintaining systems, software and services
- You enjoy optimizing and automating technical processes, using tools like Gitlab CI pipelines, ansible, icinga2 and docker
- You can support Liipers’ needs with hosting, monitoring various services and tools
- You are interested in troubleshooting and resolving issues in development, test and production instances, in close collaboration with your team and internal clients
Your profile as a Sysadmin (Internal IT)
- You have experience with the setup and maintenance of Linux hosts
- You understand the lower web stacks (HTTP servers, load-balancers, DB and NoSQL servers, etc.) and you know how to implement IAM to an application
- You are keen to work on kubernetes
- Your passion is Git and CI/CD concepts and you prefer self-hosted open-source software over proprietary saas
- You speak French and English
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- More goodies
See for yourself at Kununu and Glassdoor.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German, you are welcome to do so.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.