‘Salut’ from Lausanne and Fribourg, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Basel, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a Scrum Master
- You evolve the scrum process used by our team and the agency.
- You organise scrum meetings for the team and our customers with passion
- You are coaching employees and customers in the scrum process
- You clear obstacles and unburden your team
- You gently but firmly present the agile path to customers and employees
- You are an experienced scrum master and have been part of challenging projects
- You stay calm and enjoy supporting colleagues and customers
- You understand agile trends and are happy to take on responsibility
- You speak French and English.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.