‘Salut’ from Lausanne and Fribourg, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Basel, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as PHP developer
- You actively participate in different client projects, mainly on custom applications
- You like to contribute to the conception phases
- You work with version control systems, such as git, and put them into practice in collaborative development
- You appreciate to work in a self-organised team together with UX designers, frontend developers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
Your profile as a PHP developer
- You have experience with PHP and knowledge with Symfony and other fameworks like Laravel ou Drupal
- You are comfortable with automated deployment of web applications in production
- You like to work with precision and pay great attention to detail
- You care for accessibility and coding performance while programming
- You speak French and English, German is a plus
- Self-organisation at all levels
- A flexible workload that can be tailored
- Fair and transparent pay
- Our culture, we do it the #liipway
- An office in central Fribourg
- More goodies
See for yourself at glassdoor.com and kununu.com
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in French, you are welcome to do so.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.