‘Salut’ from Lausanne and Fribourg, ‘grüezi’ from Bern, Basel, Zurich and St.Gallen: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive – and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
A day as a Django Developer
- You work in a collaborative, agile environment, developing custom apps based on Django and Vue together with UI/UX Designers and Frontend Developers
- You propose pragmatic solutions to clients and work on continuous improvement in all aspects of the development cycle
- You write integration tests to provide a high technical quality
- You are keen on improving your qualifications through continuous training, internal hackdays and techtalks.
- You have experience with Python, Django and their ecosystem
- You are interested in leading projects and making technical decisions together with your peers
- You are used to working with a source code management tool (such as Git) in a team
- You ideally have a good understanding of agile methods (Scrum)
- You speak French and English.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.