Stimulating. Motivating. Challenging.
Kudelski Security, a division of the Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S), is an innovative, independent Swiss provider of tailored cyber and media security solutions to enterprises and public sector institutions.
Our team of security experts delivers end-to-end consulting, technology, managed services, and threat intelligence to help organizations build and run successful security programs.
Our global reach and cyber solutions focus is reinforced by key international partnerships.
Kudelski Security is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona and Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland. For more information, please visit: www.kudelskisecurity.com
Location: Cheseaux, Switzerland
Be a key member of the engineering team as a full stack developer in charge of building and running the Cyber Fusion Center solution (CFC). As a managed security service provider's (MSSP), we rely on the CFC to provide services aiming to help our customers to monitor and respond to their security threats.
You will be part of a growing business in the Kudelski Security DevOps teams (“you build it, you run it”). As a Software Engineer part of a young team, using the platform and tools you want, you will design, implement, test, and run software with high scalability, availability, and security needs.
You will deploy application to help our customers to manage their critical security events.
If you like innovative technologies like Kubernetes/Terraform and approaches like DevSecOps, do peer reviews, use CI/CD for production deployments and rely on monitoring and alerting systems, this job is for you.
- Suggest, design, develop, integrate, test, and operate scalable and distributed software components of the whole CFC solution, encompassing front-end applications that will rely on backend microservices deployed on cloud and containerized ecosystems.
- Work jointly with systems and security engineers to integrate 3rd party security solutions.
- Implement and use operational tools to monitor, maintain and support software with infra engineers.
- Share knowledge and experience with the other developers and collaborate with them in an Agile environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Use CI/CD pipelines to maximize efficiency and continuously checked security and keep high-quality level provided by Kudelski Security in the development process.
- If needed, ready to participate in the on-call service up to 1 week per month.
Requirements / Profile
- Experience & Background
- Experience with Java/Kotlin, Spring/Spring Boot and React.
- Strong debugging skills, problem solving skills.
- Good skills to write unit tests with reasonable coverage of code.
- Experience with software factory CI/CD.
- Experience in Agile Software development e.g., SCRUM.
- Experience building responsive web application.
- Knowledge of event base programming. Reactive and functional programming.
- Practice using Kubernetes/Docker/Azure for production environments
- Knowledge on Prometheus & Grafana for monitoring.
- Good skills to testing using TDD or BDD approaches.
- Python / Go for scripting and testing
- .. One of your proposals?
- Advanced university degree (bachelor's degree) in technology / computer science required or several years' experience
- 5 years’ experience as Software Engineer.
- Personal skills
- Dedicated team player, yet able to take initiatives and be autonomous.
- Able to take ownership, autonomous, self-taught, flexible, rigorous, efficient, and able to manage pressure are key skills.
- Interested in innovative technologies, proactively looking at how they can be applied to our products.
- Analyse complex situations/issues.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.