To allow for continuous high availability of services and streamlined automation for our Cyber Fusion Center, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to integrate our CFC Infra & Operation squad, based in our Headquarters in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne.
The Infra & Operations squad works alongside the Solutions squad to develop, build and run Kudelski Security’s cornerstone products, the Cyber Fusion Center.
- Build, run and automate all our infrastructure environments, with a specific 24*7 constraint on our production environment
- Build and maintain tools for automation, integration, deployment, backup, monitoring and operations, allowing for a scale-up of our activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in all environments
- Be part of the on-call rotation of the squad
- Deliver on OLA/SLA
- Design and validate the hardware layer of our solutions, based on resiliency and performance expectations
- Infrastructure Security run our Server and Network Security operations
- Enable and work with the Solutions squads on overlapping aspects of middleware solutions
- Enable and work with the Solutions squad to continuously integrate and deploy their software code.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you are expected to evolve and develop expertise rapidly in a wide range of ever changing technologies; as such the requirements below are not exhaustive.
- Willingness and ability to ingest new technologies at blazing speed
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Ability to use and glue a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Proficiency in Linux and Windows
- Experience with cloud services, such as Openstack or AWS
- Ability to understand a global architecture from infrastructure through middleware to application and their relationships
- Working ability to code and script (i.e. python, shell)
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Support Kudelski Security’s networks (a plus)
- AS management (KS is a registered LIR)
- Ipsec and other VPN technologies
- Firewalls (Fortigate and Palo Alto)
- Experience with a Network Security tool a plus (i.e. algosec, Skybox)
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools (i.e. ansible, puppet)
- Data management skills
- Process re-engineering
- Capability to anticipate and adapt to new situations
- Willingness to break new grounds.
- Enthusiast team player capable to share knowledge, support and promote less experienced engineers
- Stress resistant. Able to manage workload by understanding priorities.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment (contact with US, India, China)
- Fluent English & French.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.