- You are responsible for managing the CISO office and assisting internal and external customers as a contact person in all security matters.
- You track and analyse the current cyber security threat situation, develop necessary measures to protect against attacks and are responsible for developing and enforcing the cyber security strategy and the associated security guidelines and standards.
- You conduct risk assessments and security audits and are responsible for resolving security incidents.
- In collaboration with our Chief Service Delivery Officer, you will develop security concepts and architectures, continuously develop the Information Security Management System (ISMS), and thereby ensure that the companies services meet current security requirements.
- You design security awareness measures to strengthen security awareness in our company and among our customers.
- You manage the existing risk management framework, show management the company's risks and advise the committee on measures and their implementation.
- You report the most important events and decisions to the CEO and management.
- You are part of a young, motivated team in a high-energy environment.
- Flexible and modern working conditions.
- Numerous personal development opportunities.
- You benefit from some cool benefits such as free snacks & drinks, a cell phone flat rate and co-financing of your public transport subscription or your parking space.
- You have a completed degree with a focus on business informatics or computer science.
- You have a MAS in Information Security or a certification in information security such as CISSP, CISM.
- Several years of professional experience as a CISO or in a similar function, preferably at an IT service company.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills and are good at approaching others.
- You speak German and English fluently.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.