Technical execution of tasks in clients’ projects:
- Working on projects in Switzerland as well as on projects from all over the world in collaboration with Quantisians from other offices (Berlin, Boston, Paris, Milan)
- Performing product LCAs of various products and systems including complex novel technologies
- Calculating Corporate Carbon Footprints, including advanced Scope3 models
- Data collection from the client, its processing and management
- Creation of user-friendly MS Excel tools with models in the background of various complexity
- Writing of reports and creation of presentations of results in clear, appealing and easily understandable manner
- Supporting/managing clients’ interactions, such as project meetings/calls, workshops, suppliers engagement, etc..
- Take an active role in the projects’ teams
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
- Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
- Take initiative if something needs to be done.
- Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
- Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
- Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider:
- Location: Lausanne or Zurich, Switzerland
- Job type: Internship
- Duration : 6 months with the possibility to continue under a permanent contract
- Optimal start date: Asap
- Punctual collaboration with other Quantis offices (Berlin, Boston, Paris, Milan) via web-conferences, in English
- Ability to travel, primarily in Switzerland, and at times Europe
Consultant style of work and experience
- You are a well organized person who can prioritize tasks well, especially when under time pressure
- You have the ability and affinity to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule
- You are motivated to put your analysis skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future
- You have demonstrated high levels of determination in managing complex analytical challenges and problem-solving skills
- You can step up in front of an audience and present clearly even complex topics
Mandatory skills and experience
- Master’s degree in Environmental engineering or similar discipline
- Fluent in English, French and/or German is an asset
- Graduated or about to graduate from your Master’s degree, you want to gain experience on sustainability topics, performing, managing, interpreting and communicating on results and sustainability topics
- Knowledge of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and Corporate Footprint is a plus
- Understanding of other sustainability metrics, tools and frameworks, such as GHG Protocol, Science-Based Targets, UN SDG, …
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with one of the LCA software tools is a plus
- General quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability to collect, process, manage and interpret data, presenting it in a form understandable to audiences with various levels of knowledge on sustainability
- Thorough understanding of sustainability topics, services, market needs relevant to Quantis
Additional skills and experience
- Scientific programing: knowledge of Python, Matlab, ArcGIS and interest to develop skills in this area
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.